Things To Know About Me
* I am married to Coach Rickey Teafatiller. We have a daughter named Rilyn and a son named Reid.
* I have a Masters degree in School Administration.
* I graduated from Calera High School in 2001.
* I am a life-long resident of Calera, so I am extremely excited to be teaching here at home !!!!!
* I am an OSU fan !!!! GO POKES - (Love sports - basketball, baseball, football)
* My husband and I raise Siberian Huskies.
* I was heavily involved in the FFA as a student. I participated in showing cattle and lambs, speech contest, and livestock judging.
* I teach second grade summer school for the Choctaw Nation here at Calera.