M.O.N.K.E.Y. Folder Rules:
My Organizational Notebook Keeps Everything for the Year
Folders are sent home every night.
1. Keep your M.O.N.K.E.Y. Folder clean.
2. Take your M.O.N.K.E.Y. Folder home every day and bring it with you to school each morning.
3. Show your M.O.N.K.E.Y. Folder to your parents/guardian each day and put it back in your backpack.
4. The front pocket of the M.O.N.K.E.Y. Folder is return to school items. These items need to be looked over and returned to school. Items may include: homework, important notes, order forms, etc.
5. The back pocket of the M.O.N.K.E.Y. Folder is keep at home. These items should be removed from the folder each night. Items may include: completed work, artwork, important notes, etc.
6. Behind this M.O.N.K.E.Y. Folder rules, you will find your child’s behavior calendar. This calendar also contains the snack schedule for the month. The leader (King/Queen of the jungle) may bring snacks/drinks on their day.
7. The zipper pocket is for lunch money, or any other money your child needs to bring to school.
8. Put your M.O.N.K.E.Y. Folder in top of your cubby for me to check each morning.