Calera Public School will be pursuing internal connections for Erate Year 15 (2012-2013) for the following items to upgrade the current network infrastructure. Should this RFP require any updates or additional information, please check back here, the district will post such information as needed.
· Bids must include the Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN).
· By submitting a bid, bidder certifies that the bidder does have a valid (non-red light status) SPIN for the E-rate program at the time of submission. Should the applicant discover that the bidder is on red light status, or if the FCC classifies the bidder as on red-light status before work is performed and invoices are paid, the contract will be null and void and the applicant will have no payment obligations to the bidder.
· Bidder must agree to participate in USF Program (AKA “E-rate”) for the corresponding funding year.
· Bidder must agree to bill the district for only the non-discounted portion of the bill, and agrees to invoice USAC for the discounted portion (via Form 474 – Service Provider Invoice).
· Project is contingent upon E-rate funding and final school board approval. Depending on E-rate funding, the district may choose to proceed with all or part of the project, at the district’s discretion.
DISQUALIFICATION FACTORS: Vendors will be disqualified from this project if they do not attend a mandatory walk through of either Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 10:00 am CST or Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 10:00 am CST.
Wireless access points
Cat 5e Data Drops
UPS devices to support requested equipment
2 replacement servers with the following or functional equivalent specs:
Intel® Xeon® X5660, 2.8Ghz, 12M Cache,Turbo, HT, 1333MHz Max Mem
32GB Memory (8x4GB), 1333MHz Dual Rank LV RDIMMs for 2 Processors, Optimized
146GB 15K RPM Serial-Attach SCSI 3Gbps 3.5-in Cabled Hard Drive
This project will be contingent on Erate funding and board approval.