Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage Active Directory tasks such as user creation, deletion, permissions, and password reset and configure new computers and applications for deployment.
- Knowledge of current operating systems for Windows and Macintosh, wide area networks, local area networks, and wireless systems and security.
- Provide technical support for routine issues (printers, copiers, WiFi access, etc).
- Set-up, configure, and install new computers.
- Maintain the school website.
- Install, maintains, and repair network equipment and software.
- Install, maintains, and adds network cameras to NVR.
- Purchase, maintain, and update technology systems and software.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple activities and projects.
- Physically able to lift and carry 50 pounds.
Interested applicants must pick up an application in the administration building.
For more information, contact Gerald Parks, [email protected],or Monica Burkham, [email protected], call 580-434-5700.